Friday, July 27, 2012

Mercury Retrograde Diary: Day 11...Already!

Previous:
Mercury Retrograde Diary :Days 3 and 4

So I have been terrible with keeping up on this Mercury Retrograde Diary!

Well, it is day 12 out of something like 21 days, I think. (What's going on! I don't care for details right now!) :) -andI don't want to edit this after I type so enjoy the typos :D

Well, here is some news that I believe has something to do with mercury retrograde:  Yesterday, and for about a week or two, but mostly yesterday, I really wanted to play the guitar.  I used to play when I was 12 to 14 years old and would play a little bit here and there when I was 16 to 20 years old.
Well, I wished I had a guitar.  I thought about the money that I actually can not spare to get one right now.... so I just wished and forgot about it.
Then Today! I found one for free! It was put on on trash day in my neighborhood.  I was walking by it and say a guitar case.  I thought, "No.. it's just the case, it's not like there would be a guitar in there!"  I almost passed it, but just had to look, and there it was!  So I took it.  (By the Way, it is Not illegal to take trash from the sidewalk, I actually checked on this, once it is out on the curb, it is on public property and nobody owns it, plus everyone knows the drill: you don't want something, that you could care less about, yet it just might be worth it to someone, so  you put it out on the curb and are happy to have someone take it.  That's how things work around here.  :)
So it was my lucky day I felt.  Besides, feeling kind of strange all day from zero hours of sleep.
It's because I drank a coffee last night and I am one who should Not drink coffee, it keeps me up all night, but what the heck, the sun is in Leo, it's time to party, right?

Anyhow, I had to fix the guitar as it was perfectly busted in a way that a little superglue and lots of packing tape fixed it good enough for me.

So I'm tuning it and am going to try to remember some songs.

And I also did dream of having a new instrument about 2 days ago, so this was just meant to be.  Plus I almost didn't go that route where I found it. but I got a strong feeling too!

No comments:

Post a Comment